Today you can have a website for pretty much anything—from crowdfunding campaigns to pet hamster fan pages. But for some reason, an estimated 30-40% of small businesses have been slow to get online. What gives?
In surveys, many business owners say they don’t have the skills, the time, or the money to build a website. But a surprising number say that they don’t need a website in the first place, either because it’s not required or because they use social media instead.
That idea is changing quickly though, especially as coronavirus makes in-person business more difficult.
We’ve put together some specific reasons why your small business should have its own website. If you’re a small business owner who is still on the fence, read on!
- 1. Customers now expect businesses to have websites
- 2. You can control information and branding
- 3. A website makes you look more reputable and trustworthy
- 4. You can sell products online
- 5. A website is more affordable than traditional advertising
- 6. A website is easier to keep up to date
- 7. You can find new local customers near you
Continue reading this article here: https://www.jimdo.com/blog/why-does-your-business-need-website/